Fast-growing consumer finance company looking to add to our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for booking loans, cash control, maintaining customer files, customer service and is called upon to perform lending and collection functions. The basic objective of this position is to provide operational and administrative support to include customer service for Branch Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains branch’s daily cash control function
2. Inputs consumer loans into the computer operating system
3. Answers incoming telephone calls in a professional, customer friendly manner
4. Conducts credit investigation tasks to verify loan application information
5. Maintains timely and orderly filing and reference systems to include loan contracts and vehicle titles
6. Handles branch correspondence
7. Obtains an understanding of the services that Excel Finance provides its customers, then actively solicits potential customers for these services
8. Supports the branch’s business development program by generating present borrower and former borrower applications.
9. Understands all aspects of the loan system and completes all types of system transactions and maintains accurate, up-to-date account and customer records in the loan system
10. Assists in the branch’s delinquency-control efforts:
11. Perform other duties as required
Vacation & Sick time
Ample bonus opportunities